If you want a more immersive play, it is time that you consider Mobile Legends: Bang Bang. Mobile Legends is a MOBA (Multiplayer Online Battle Arena) game. This game became so popular in Southeast Asia making it a medal event at the 2019 Southeast Asian Games.
According to statistics, Mobile Legends has a total of 31.60 million in downloads across platforms. Since its inception, revenues reached the $5 million mark. You must know that the Philippines became the country with the most number of downloads reaching 938,000.
The game is developed and published by a newcomer – Moonton Technology. For a newcomer in the mobile games industry, its numbers are pretty impressive. So, what makes Mobile Legends appealing? Here are the reasons:
- It is easy to play: Mobile Legends is simple and with the tutorials available, you will be on your way right away. Many players see Mobile Legends as a mobile version of DOTA2 because the overall game aspect is akin but much easier to play.
- It uses small megabytes: Mobile Legends is about 100 megabytes. It is better compared to other MOBA games that spend 500 megabytes. In fact, it can be played on phones even with low specifications.
- It has good graphics: Mobile Legends enjoy good graphics from folders to characters, items, and skill effects.
- You can play with friends: the game gives you the opportunity to play with your friends since you can activate Facebook in this game.
- Characters are from different countries: in Mobile Legends, the prominent heroes are created from different countries like Bruno from Brazil, Kagura from Japan, Yin Shun-Shin from Korea and many more.
- The game is fair: the game is fair and realistic. In this game, one hero cannot kill five enemy heroes at once without the help of teammates, unlike other MOBA games.
- It is familiar: for those that play League of Legends and DOTA2, Mobile Legends is familiar. For instance, the maps are segmented to three lanes – top, middle, and bottom with a river dividing the two factions. There are also towers that defend every side. Finally, it is a 5 vs. 5 game with hero picks dictating strategies to be followed for every lane.
- You do not need PC: more importantly, many players prefer Mobile Legends because you do not need a well-constructed PC to play unlike DOTA2 and League of Legends. This means that you can run and play the game through your mobile phone. The key here is to ensure a compatible smartphone to run the game smoothly. With your phone, you can play Mobile Legends on the go.
If you are not familiar with other MOBA games and Pubg, starting with Mobile Legends might feel intimidating. However, if you are armed with the right knowledge, you can easily get started. Here are the essential things you need to learn before playing:
Maps have three aspects you should focus on
As mentioned, just like League of Legends or DOTA2, Mobile Legends feature maps that are segmented in three aspects:
- Lanes: lanes refer to main paths, which directs to your enemy’s base. When you check the map, there will be three lanes – top (used by fighters), middle (used by assassins) and bottom (used by mages or tanks). There are minions or creeps, which are spawned regularly. It can attack the turrets located in every lane. Your objective is to destroy the enemy’s base through obliterating turrets.
- Jungle: this is the area between the lanes. Remember that a jungle not only provides easy access to every other lane but it is also an ideal spot for farming experience and gold. You will also find bonuses in jungles.
- Sub-bosses: sub-bosses are a difficult enemy. With this, they become a good challenge for players who want to test their spirit. Defeating sub-bosses is worth the trouble because of its high yields.
Understand the ultimate goal of the game
As a player, your focus should always be on the ultimate goal. In Mobile Legends, the ultimate goal is not to defeat the enemy heroes but to destroy their base. Some tips for players include the following:
- Destroy the turrets in every lane so you can destroy the side of the base.
- To destroy a turret, you should have at least two heroes to push in the lane. While you are at it, you should also wait for the minions to spawn.
- Level up your emblems base on the role you are focusing on. Emblems are crucial because it affects the gameplay.
- Always check the event tab every day for new events. This is one of the most effective Mobile Legends tricks.
- If you want to enhance your gameplay completely, it is possible to consider Mobile Legends hack. This action will allow you to produce tons of in-game currencies like Battle Points and Diamonds.
Cooperation is the key
You should keep in mind that Mobile Legends is a team game. No matter how skillful you are at playing, you cannot win without your teammates. At the onset, you need to know your roles and learn to adjust accordingly if you want to match the rest of your team. After that, you can start looking for cheat Mobile Legend.
When it comes to playing Mobile Legends, your focus should be on having fun and not be too outcome-dependent. Whether you win or lose, you should try to enjoy every game you play. With these, you are on your way to becoming “legendary”.